Mullan Inc is seeking entrepreneurial-minded individuals to train and develop through our firm’s exclusive Management Development Program. Over the course of 12-24 months of an individual beginning in our company, we offer extensive marketing and sales training, support from industry mentors and hands-on leadership development from key executives within the company. Our focus is to thoroughly cross train all Management Trainees from working first hand acquiring customers, through every department in our company (human resources, recruitment, administration, payroll, etc) into a position where they would be overseeing a marketing campaign and branch office location on behalf of our client.
Our company believes that the best managers have been in their team’s shoes before, meaning we will never hire anyone directly into management. Every managing partner, assistant manager, human resources manager, and trainer at Mullan Inc began as entry-level Account Manager, ensuring they learned our company from the ground floor up! Since we promote 100% internally, based on merit, we provide all new hires equal opportunity to advance through the Management Development Program. The time frames listed below are median ranges we see individuals trained in each position.
- Account Manager (3-6 weeks)
- Corporate Trainer (6-12 months)
- Assistant Manager (3-6 months)
- Campaign Manager
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a leadership role
- Ability to work well both independently and in a large group setting
- 1-2 years experience in sales, customer service, marketing or account management.
- Clear communicator and highly organized
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize teams